May 25, 2010

My LoVeLiEs!!

As soon as i got in from uni today, the post came: The books that i ordered from Amazon!!
So excited!















Finally!! i have the forbidden game 1 &2!! all of these complete sets. i have the forbidden game pt 3(it was my brother's) and winter-smith but didn't have 1,2. i've already read parasite positive, but as it was my friend's, & i really wanted my own copy. i didn't know it at the time, but i had bought the mediator part 5 at the bookstore, so ordered 1,2,3,4&6  =)
20 KD for 10 books!! how great is that?! they're all new(except for the forbidden game, but after looking for them 4 so long for them i don't care that they're used!!)can't wait till the summer so that i can read them!! so many books, yet so little time to read them before summer course starts.. and i've got a lot of Tv to catch-up on, plus I'm already late on crochet orders. Looks like I'm going to be a busy bee this summer..
Wish me luck
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment