May 23, 2010

Shout-out to all Bookworms!!

A girl at uni did her English presentation about reading. Being a fellow bookworm I was completely enthusiastic about the topic, what i really loved tho, was this video ad she showed us about how reading inspires kids. Honestly, it blew me away!! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaATkGIFlxM  she told me she got it from youtube, so i just HAD to downloaded it asap. Speaking of reading, i'm literally dying to read the 17 books that are waiting for me (mocking and tormenting me EVERY SINGLE DAY) on my book case. Not mentioning the 10 that are in the mail,,,lol- can't wait till summer.
Totally unrelated, i finished sum of my crochet projects(yay) like my niece's blanket, and my aunts bag. my laptop bag has been completed, along with a few butterfly bookmarks. All of which i will post photos of as soon as my finals are over and done with on the 13th of June.
Ja ne
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment